We create high-impact media relations programmes and campaigns that get you noticed for all for the right reasons.
Securing quality press and online news coverage for you is always our primary objective and we work hard – and inject the all-important creativity factor – to ensure we do so.
As our team has decades of experience in both print and broadcast journalism, we understand what the press needs and how to deliver it.
Whether you want to make a splash in the regional or national press, appear regularly in the biggest trade titles or news websites in your sector or raise your profile using the broadcast media, we make it happen.
And here’s how:
- We have an extensive array of media contacts and forge strong long-term relationships with the journalists most likely to be interested in your stories.
- We don’t take a ‘one size fits all’ approach to public relations. We tailor each and every media relations programme to your needs and objectives. We advise you on the media outlets that influence your potential audience and how best to target them, and then work hard to deliver results.
- We don’t stop at traditional media. We know which blogs and online news sites will be seen by your audiences and we ensure that every campaign makes as much impact as possible online and on paper. This helps generate links to your website, boosting your organic search engine optimisation (SEO) ranking.
- We take pride in our ability to spot or create a story, develop an angle, write high-quality news copy, devise creative picture opportunities and “sell” stories to the press.
- We have a direct link to the hundreds of requests for interviews issued every day by journalists across the UK, as we subscribe to a premium service that enables journalists to contact public relations professionals directly to source comment and expertise. We monitor this service and highlight relevant opportunities quickly. This has translated into coverage in The Guardian, The Telegraph and Director magazine for our happy clients.